Thursday, May 17, 2012

A new post!!


 Surprise, here is a brand new post!! =) I finally have gotten the laptop and the Internet working over here in my recliner and selected a few pictures of the grandkids since everybody has been asking for them. Besides, all the other pictures are on the desktop computer and I can't sit there very long. Reason is, Sunday the 6th at 10pm I vaulted over a railing, dropped 7 feet and broke my leg. It rather fragmented the bottom of my fibula so, 1 plate, 12 screws and 29 staples later I came home from an overnight at the hospital and have made myself a fixture in this chair. I can't wait till I can move on those crutches as right now I am moving slowly and gracefully(?) so my foot won't throb too much. =)



My wonderful personal nurse, Teresa who was so willing to jump to my side at the snap of my fingers.




Here are some pictures of the nieces and nephews.


Boaz and Ethan enthralled with a Tractor Movie!

Yonie and I enjoyed spending a few days at Tim and Jess's this spring helping with the greenhouses.

Audrey loves to stand in this little wagon and "surf".
One of my Cecropia moths came out of its cocoon  while Boaz and Ethan were here. They weren't quite sure what to think. =)








Audrey's


Birthday
1st

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, now, my dear pigly wiggly! That wasn't a very grand thing to do! ;) Hope you can get back on your feet soon!!! Love the pictures of the littles.....they are all adorable!

Love,
HJT

Simeon said...

Oh wow! I hope you're feeling better by now.

The pictures are wonderful (and my, that's a big moth!)

Say hi to Yoni for me!