Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Pictures Of Guess Who? =)

If you guessed we took pictures of two precious little babies, you're RIGHT!!! Oh, we got a few other people in the pictures too, but....not many. =)

Boaz's ( 6 months) favorite way to suck his fingers. He is quite an intense little guy!

It is the cousins first introduction to each other. So cute!!

Emma's not exactly sure if she wants to sit next to him. You've got to grab the picture quick before they.....

FALL!!! Somebody help us!

"Wearing Uncle Jonathan's hat makes me feel small."
Uncle Tim teaching Boaz how to play Rook. "This one Uncle Tim?"
"No! Don't show everyone we've got the Red One!!! You're going to need some more training, buddy."


Now this to me looks like a proud grandpa, but I could be wrong.


"Daddy, what's the fuzzy stuff on Grandpa chin?!"


Here Emma (3 months) is smiling at her daddy making faces at her.


"I see you, but I'm not sure what to think."

Well, what do you know? We DID get pictures of everybody!

Merry Christmas from the whole Dart family!!!

4 comments:

Mary Merle said...

Tooo cute. They both look adorable. Boaz is such a handsome man, Emma is cute too. We had Boaz, his mama, and his daddy over for Matt's bday

The Reynolds said...

awww how nice! Boaz is such a CUTE little guy!!
Merry Christmas to you!!

Anonymous said...

Aw they both are so cute :-)
Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Aww! So many adorable shots! I love the one of them tipping over.. and Boaz with someones hat. Hey by the way I love the family picture.:)