Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cute Pictures! =)

Here are some pictures of Boaz and Emma. Boaz was 3 months in the pictures and Emma was 10 days old. I hadn't realized how big Boaz was getting until I held little Emma! =)

Sweetly sleeping.




He's such a serious little old man...Boaz that is.


We sat down for lunch and had a wonderful time passing him around and listening to him coo and make his cute little frowns. It is so fun to imagine and put words to what he is thinking. =)




I started tickling and made him smile real big. He is starting to laugh now.


The place where all things must go...in the mouth! I think Penny, the doll is thoroughly enjoying it though. =) He has discovered his feet and enjoys taking his socks off.


Here is sweet Emma Louise!


Uncle Jonathan's first time holding her.


Emma, telling her Aunt Abby how much she loves her!



She loves to sleep with her hands by her face.



6 comments:

The Reynolds said...

sweet, sweet babies - you are blessed!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to meet them! I'm so glad for all of you. Teresa

Pollock Family said...

How exciting. I Just can't wait to be a granny or have another of my own, if the Lord wills.

Enjoy those precious blessings as I know you are without me saying that :) Very, very sweet.

We pray blessing on your family,
The P's (Still baling hay and planting the winter garden.)

The Brockett Bunch said...

Adorable pictures of your nephew and neice!
Isn't it soo fun to be an aunt?!
I love it!
Hillary

Carolj said...

So precious!!! They are going to be BIG babies by the time we get back to see you guys.... :sigh: Enjoy this stage! (As I'm sure you are!)

The Sorta Zoo! said...

Awwww, I love the pictures!

~ Angelina