Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving with FAMILY!

DSCN1022 IMG_6459

Emma                                      Ethan

 

 IMG_6451 IMG_6465

  IMG_6455

Tim got tired of this 20 word book, but Emma and Boaz loved it!

 

IMG_6450

Audrey intently watching Grandpa cut the turkey.'

 

IMG_6461

Trying to figure out how to “stuff” 14 people around our small table.

 

IMG_6467

 IMG_6470

Mr. Torrey, his cousin Arthur and Paul joined us that day.

 IMG_6478 IMG_6483

 

 IMG_6489

Playing Rook in the afternoon while some of the boys went out hunting.

 

IMG_6493

Captions anyone?

 

IMG_6495

Grandma lovin’ her grandkids.

 

 IMG_6506 IMG_6509

 

IMG_6520 IMG_6545

 

 

FAMILY PICTURES!!

IMG_6526

The entire Dart family!

 

IMG_6528

Grandpa, Grandma and the Grandkids.

Daddy says, “If I knew grandkids were this much fun, I would have had them first!”

 

IMG_6531

Tim, Jess, Emma (26 months), Audrey (8 months).

 

IMG_6537

Peter, Amy, Boaz (29 months), Ethan (11 months).

 

IMG_6539 

The “Leftovers”! =D

 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family pictures!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Isn't it so much fun to have all the family back togehter?!
Fun times, Great memories and Good laughs!
Hillary
P.S. Is anyone sick of Turkey yet?!?!?! =(

Carra said...

Hey there,
I just thought I'd stop by and say hello. :) And let you know that I really enjoyed looking through your blog. You have a lovely family.

The Lord is so Good, and I praise Him for all of His precious and perfect gifts. Family is such a blessing.

May He be with and guide you all.
In Him,
Carra