Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Seth and Carol's Wedding


I have put together a whole bunch of pictures of the trip Jonathan and I took to Orange, MA to take part in Carol MacDonald's wedding. We left August 13th and came home August 21st. I didn't want to make a post 100 feet long so I've put together an album for you to go flip through. So click on the picture above, have fun and please comment on the pictures! =)

::Edit::

I was hoping that anybody can comment on the pictures, but I discovered that you can only if you sign in if you have a gmail account. Sorry about that! You can comment on this post here though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thanks for posting the pictures! :D

Anonymous said...

Good job on aaallll the pictures! It was fun looking at them, looks like a nice wedding and looks like you guys had a great, fun time!
You sure were kept busy, it's a good thing that they had you two there to help out. =)
Hillberly

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that you weren't more trouble like you usually are Abby. I didn't see you trip down the isle like we talked about around the campfire!
Ad's

James and Emily said...

Awww - thanks so much for sharing these! I loved seeing all the 'behind the scenes' pictures and also the wedding! It looked so nice and seems like you had a grand time. =)

Love from PA