"Trust in the Lord with all thy heart; and lean not on thy own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5,6
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Deere John, 3020
Our newest arrival at 8:00pm tonight…..
We all had fun inspecting and trying it out. Can you tell?
We’re greatly looking forward to years of service of mowing, baling hay, fitting fields, snowplowing and much, much more!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice pictures, Abby! It does look like ya'll had fun/are having fun/will have fun with it! Teresa
Congratulations once again for being Real farmers now! No farm is complete until it has a green tractor by the name of John Deere.=) I was soo excited when I heard that y'all got one becuase hopefully and soon too that means I will get to not only ride it but drive it!!!! I like the picture taken through the steering wheel of the three boys studying the tractor-very creative.=) Your excited neighbor, Hillary
3 comments:
Nice pictures, Abby! It does look like ya'll had fun/are having fun/will have fun with it!
Teresa
Congratulations, Darts! I have spent many happy hours on a JD 3020. I'm sure you'll have many as well. God bless!
Congratulations once again for being Real farmers now! No farm is complete until it has a green tractor by the name of John Deere.=) I was soo excited when I heard that y'all got one becuase hopefully and soon too that means I will get to not only ride it but drive it!!!!
I like the picture taken through the steering wheel of the three boys studying the tractor-very creative.=)
Your excited neighbor,
Hillary
Post a Comment