"Trust in the Lord with all thy heart; and lean not on thy own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5,6
Monday, December 3, 2007
PICTURES!!!!!!
Hey, I havePICTURES!!
Hurray!!
They are pretty big right now, but I am working on perfecting it.
Hi, Bonnie! Those pictures I took this fall. My brother, Jonathan, took the last picture one morning when he was out running his trapline. I love taking pictures!
Jonathan has been trapping for two years now. Last year he did really good but this year he has only got a possum and a skunk! :( Yesterday, he got a small doe - not by trapping, it's shotgun season. :)
7 comments:
Those are beautiful! When did you take those?
Hi, Bonnie! Those pictures I took this fall. My brother, Jonathan, took the last picture one morning when he was out running his trapline. I love taking pictures!
Nice pics! :D I like the rainbow one. ;)
Thanks Issac. I wish there was a nicer birdhouse right there but with a rainbow you need to take the picture quick! Abby
Nice pics.
Trapping! Sweet!! I want to start trapping, only thing is legholds are illegal in MA. :-(
Vincent
Jonathan has been trapping for two years now. Last year he did really good but this year he has only got a possum and a skunk! :( Yesterday, he got a small doe - not by trapping, it's shotgun season. :)
That last one is my favorite!
Post a Comment