Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are. The olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Smiply amzanig ins't it? So, wahts the use of laerinng how to slepl?!
------------------------------------------------
We have been enjoying our fresh produce from the garden. The other night at supper, our whole meal were things we had homegrown - chicken, peppers, cucumbers, potatoes, and tomatoes. Yummy!
Some of our sweet corn is ready to eat. Daddy likes to soak the corn in its husks and roast it on the grill. Soon, the results of our 700 pounds of seed potatoes will be able to be dug up. A friend, Sarah T. and I got down our vegetable signs and started to repaint them.
Next week, we go on our annual homeschool campout on Lake Ontario. There is a lighthouse on the campground. During the night, the light goes round and round. It is our favorite campground. Hopefully, I can post some pictures of it. :-/
Tomorrow and Friday, we are butchering more chickens. So, until next time, "May the Lord continually bless you with heaven's blessings as well as with human joys."
4 comments:
I awlyas kenw sellpnig wsan't iompratnt! :D (not really...)
Had a wonderful time at your guys' house btw. Did you ever end up seeing the Psalm 23 video? :D Also, I emailed some pics for certain people who may be interested.... ;)
I guess Cambridge University is right about that! I didn't even catch on that the letters are jumbled until I was at the end of the first line.
Thanks for the letter!!! I'll write back before long. (:
You all must have been homeschooled or something? Becky was too, the first misspelled word she saw was Cambridge! I didn't get it at first either.
Issac, we did get the video downloaded but we only heard it - the picture didn't come up. Certain people enjoyed the pics too.
Aw, too bad that it didn't show. :(
Glad certain people liked the pics. :D
Post a Comment