Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Son Is Born~

- to Peter and Amy Dart!

 

Ethan Michael Dart

Born January 9th, 2011 

6 lbs. 15 oz.

21 in. long

Grandma treasuring her second grandson.

IMG_2746

Like father, like son, and like grandson!!

IMG_2744

Sound asleep

IMG_2738

 

Notice the cradle in the corner where he sleeps…

(Ethan, not Grandpa.)

IMG_2735

A proud big brother.

IMG_2736

Little old man

IMG_2750

It was so fun to hold that little guy when he was only 2 days old! So helpless and trusting.

  

IMG_2749

Boaz has been enjoying his new little brother very much. He likes to bring him tractors and books to play with. He also likes to rock the cradle…. really rock it! =)

2 comments:

HJT said...

Congratulations to you all! How exciting to add another one to the family!!! =)

Pollock Family said...

Congratulations, how exciting!! I'm so jealous. I can't wait for the day when I'm called grandma:)

He's a beautifully, handsome, squeezable, precious baby. I know you're so overjoyed.

Love y'all,

The P's